Mercurial Servers

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Sun Feb 7 17:23:47 EST 2016

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 9:06 PM, Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com> wrote:

> Since there hasn't been any objection (I didn't miss anything did I?)
> I will do the transition 20160206 which is this Saturday.  So if you
> have any objections, please voice them here before then.

I didn't get a chance to make this change yesterday, but I have made it today.

> I'm only going to mark pidgin/main as readonly and sever the push to
> Bitbucket from there.  The Bitbucket repo will still push to
> pidgin/main on hg.pidgin.im for the time being as that will keep the
> commit hooks (trac, email, etc) running.

Root users still have write access and the post-changeset hook to push
to bitbucket has been disabled.  Bitbucket will continue pushing to
hg.pidgin.im and all of the other post-changeset hooks will keep
working.

Let me know if anyone runs into any problems.