GSoC 2016

Niklas Andersson niklas.andersson at openforce.se
Fri Feb 12 12:31:46 EST 2016

Hi Casey,

  You are right. Interoperability would be preferable. I have reached
out to the Empathy-devs to get their opinon. It would be great if this
could be setup during handshake. FreeRDP also supports give control/take
control and you can share your screen into a conference (i.e one to
many). Not sure if vnc/vino can handle those scenarios.

Regards,
Niklas