GSoC 2016

Niklas Andersson niklas.andersson at openforce.se
Fri Feb 12 13:30:41 EST 2016

Hi Casey,

  Just got confirmation from the FreeRDP maintainer that there is
experimental support for both Windows and Mac OS X, so yes it would be
possible to make Desktop Screen Sharing work across all platforms. I.e
you could run Pidgin on Windows, Linux and Mac and share your desktop
freely across all those platforms using XMPP :-) So you could run Linux
and help out a Mac or Windows-user.

- Niklas