GSoC 2016

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Sat Feb 13 04:57:30 EST 2016

In case anyone else was looking for it, the ideas page is at
https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/SoCAndBountyIdeas
Please feel free to put the screen sharing idea onto it - if someone else
doesn't by tomorrow I'll put something up there.

There's also a few ideas in there that need removing since they've already
been done :)