Gary is taking over! In a good way.

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Tue Jan 26 15:17:23 EST 2016

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 2:04 PM, Luke Schierer <luke at schierer.org> wrote:
> We can certainly get an AWS account, but we will need to actually hold
> an IM-Freedom meeting to
>
> 1) get approval to expend funds by actually using that account
> 2) determine what our budget would actually be.
>
> Luke

Yep, I'm not sure that the hosted version of bamboo is the right fit
for us anyways.  But it's worth looking at.

Speaking of an IM-Freedom board meeting, who currently holds what
positions on the board?  The site list everything but there's no date
and the last meeting was nearly 3 years ago according to the notes.

--
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>