Mercurial Servers

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Thu Jan 28 21:40:46 EST 2016

On Jan 28, 2016 12:16 PM, "Gary Kramlich" <grim at reaperworld.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 2:13 PM, Ethan Blanton <elb at pidgin.im> wrote:
>
> > Maybe.  I think there's value in gathering SoC branches all in one
> > place.  A wiki page might be sufficient, though.
>
> We'll be able to track them from "forks" on the repo's overview page
> [1] and/or by the email that forking generates.

I don't think my opinion should count for much regarding this, and I don't
have strong feelings, but I think this plan is reasonable/acceptable. The
administrative overhead is fairly minimal and people who have used GitHub
will be familiar with the general workflow.

It might be nice to pull SoC code into a branch in the main repo at the end
of the summer.