Fwd: Pidgin 3.0 + GTK 3 Theme CSS for font size

Behrooz Nobakht nobeh5 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:25:52 EDT 2016

Hi Niklas,

Actually in Pidgin Preferences, in "Conversations" tab, there are font
options, and then there is "Font Face" from the drop-down menu, which pops
up a font selector dialog. But choosing and setting the font from there
does have NO effect in the conversations/chats window; though it seems to
update the prefs.xml file.

Regards,
Behrooz

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 2:00 PM, Niklas Andersson <
niklas.andersson at openforce.se> wrote:

> Hi Behrooz,
>
>  I looked around in the preferences, and it seems the ability to chose
> fonts and font-size is completely missing. (There is only a basic option
> that intends to change default font-properties, but I can't find where to
> set fonts and font-size)
>
>  Can someone else please confirm this?
>
> Regards,
> Niklas
>

> On 01/06/16 13:17, Behrooz Nobakht wrote:
>
> Reposting to devel mailing list after subscribing ...

-- Behrooz Nobakht