IM Freedom Board Elections

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 01:46:01 EDT 2016

Just a reminder that current board memebers should let me know what they
want to do with their positions. You'll, of course, have the chance to
formally nominate people later on; this is just a straw poll of sorts. But,
if people want to give up their spot, it'll be useful to know up front how
many positions we need to fill.

I already saw Evan and Mark's thoughts.

I also haven't heard anything from the Adium list. It would be great if at
least one person currently active on Adium was willing to take a spot on
the board.

Thanks,
Sean.