Plan for 3.0

Jorge VillaseƱor salinasv at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:45:24 EDT 2016

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 1:04 AM, Niklas Andersson <
niklas.andersson at openforce.se> wrote:

> Hi Jorge,
>
>  Thanks for doing this. It is important to get 3.0 out.
>
>  Perhaps it would make sense to track these issues in the tracker. I.e to
> sort out the release blockers for 3.0 (after consensus with the rest of the
> developers)
>
> Best regards,
> Niklas

<snip>

Hi Niklas, yes, that is the plan.

After we get to some consensus here, I want to cleanup the 3.0 milestone
and just keep what we want to get done and track them there. I want to see
the tickets there and probably split them between API changes and actual
bugfix. We can do the first one for 3.0 and the second for after it. This
way we can focus more.

--
Masca