Pidgin release soon?

Joakim Tjernlund Joakim.Tjernlund at infinera.com
Thu Dec 7 07:07:35 EST 2017

On Thu, 2017-12-07 at 12:15 +0200, Shlomi Fish wrote:

> Hi Jocke,
>
> On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 08:50:18 +0000
> Joakim Tjernlund <Joakim.Tjernlund at infinera.com> wrote:
>
> > Been a while since the last 2.x release now, can we have now?
> >

> What do you find lacking about the latest 2.x release that warrants a new one?
> Also see https://perl.plover.com/yak/12views/samples/notes.html#sl-9 .

You mean that pidgin is already perfect and does not need releases ?
What about the commits since last release? Are they not useful/worthy of
a release ?
Fixing stuff just to have them sit in a repo for a long time is discouraging
for most people. Why bother if none, but a select few who builds from src,
uses it?

 Jocke