off-the-record plug-in

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Sun Nov 12 17:56:34 EST 2017

Generally, a plugin doesn't get added to the 'core' source if there's no
one on the 'core' development team to maintain it, or if there's volatility
from constant protocol breakages (read: yahoo)

In this case, the first option, that none of us know the code well enough
to maintain it if it were included, nor would we be capable of responding
to any security reports

Hope that helps :)

Cheers,
Eion