State of Pidgin: Introduction

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Tue Oct 3 02:23:21 EDT 2017

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 12:57 AM, Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com> wrote:

> I would like to get these all sorted out quickly, but all of these are big
> changes and need to be discussed.  That said I'd like to set a soft
> deadline of 2017-10-11 so we can hit the ground running after 2.12.1 is
> released.

There's been some confusion about the dates, which is my fault for not
mentioning that the proposed release date for 2.12.1 is 2017-10-12 (which I
wrote as CST which is my timezone, sorry).

The date of 2017-10-11 is to have these discussions completed so that we
can start on these tasks immediately after 2.12.1 is released.

Thanks,