Project Status Discussion

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Thu Sep 14 16:24:19 EDT 2017

Greetings Programs!

As some of you may know I started live streaming my Pidgin and FOSS
contributions at large on https://twitch.tv/rw_grim.  Thursday night's
are dedicated to working on the Pidgin repository directly.

That said, I'd like to spend some time tonight, probably an hour or so
discussing the status of Pidgin 3 and what I think needs to be done.
I'll be starting this discussion around 8PM US Central.  I will be
recording this discussion and posting it on youtube for others to
watch if they are not able to attend.

So feel free to come back, hear what I have to say, and ask questions.

Thanks,

--
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>