[RFC] Screen share window/monitor selection

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Apr 27 03:08:07 EDT 2018

On Fri, 2018-04-27 at 00:54 +0200, Robert Vehse wrote:
> Hi David,
>

> > There's an avfvideosrc which Adium can use too, but does Adium have
> > V/V support at all anyway?
>
> I'll never forget the day Thijs, Adium's lead developer, and I got an
> audio chat going with an experimental build but the functionality
> hasn't come to close to making a release.

Sounds like a decent GSoC project...

But yeah, at this point I'm mostly content to ensure that I haven't
done something which is eventually going to turn out to be *wrong* for
Adium or other environments. I think calling through the ui_ops to
obtain the src element is fairly reasonable. The UI can always provide
an appsrc and then feed it frames however it likes.