2.13.0 Release

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Mar 7 11:53:54 EST 2018

On Wed, 2018-03-07 at 10:50 -0600, Gary Kramlich wrote:
> A pull request would be preferred, but I'll see what I can do as I'm
> already short on time here :)

If you can pull in the patch that would almost certainly be faster;
thanks. I do vaguely remember how to make an acceptable pull request —
I think I just need to create a whole new repository for each one, so
that Bitbucket and git-remote-hg work nicely together. But I forget the
details and I think applying the patch from the ticket is much easier
for now. Thanks.