screensaver support in Pidgin?

Joakim Tjernlund Joakim.Tjernlund at infinera.com
Thu May 3 04:24:15 EDT 2018

Hi Eion, thanks for asking

ATM I am using latest release-2.x.y branch(and latest git version of Pidgin SIPE) on Gentoo.
When I lock the screen nothing happens until Idle time has passed(1 min in this test case). The the Status text changes to
"I'm not here right now" but Status remains Available, unlocking the screen, the text "I'm not here right now" remains.

I would expect Status to change directly to Away when I lock and back to Available when I unlock.

Jocke