pidgin 2.14 ?

Joakim Tjernlund Joakim.Tjernlund at infinera.com
Wed Sep 5 04:09:47 EDT 2018

Merging mediamanager: prevent r/w timers double free<https://bitbucket.org/pidgin/main/pull-requests/383> too. Not sure what is holding that back?

Jocke

On Fri, 2018-08-17 at 08:36 +1200, Eion Robb wrote:

We should fix the Unicode smiley bug that we introduced in 2.13 before we do a 2.14, in my opinion.

On Fri., 17 Aug. 2018, 04:38 Joakim Tjernlund, <Joakim.Tjernlund at infinera.com<mailto:Joakim.Tjernlund at infinera.com>> wrote:
On Thu, 2018-05-17 at 16:43 -0500, Gary Kramlich wrote:

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 2:22 PM, Joakim Tjernlund <Joakim.Tjernlund at infinera.com<mailto:Joakim.Tjernlund at infinera.com>> wrote:
Any chance we can have a release of 2.14 soon?
The recent additions are well worth it I think.

I would like to do a 2.14 release in the near future, but a date has not been picked yet.  That said, we're still trying to sort out the code signing cert which is why we haven't released a binary of 2.13.0 for Windows yet.

I think near future has come and gone, any 2.14 in sight ?

Jocke

  Jocke

Thanks,

--