Mailing List Web Interface

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Fri Jun 14 00:52:17 EDT 2019

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 12:21 AM Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com> wrote:

> Greetings programs!
>
> I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that this Thursday evening
> (roughly 8PM CST) I will be moving the web interface for the pidgin
> mailing lists from https://pidgin.im/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo to
> mail related activities will remain the same.
>
> The reason for this move is in preparation for moving pidgin.im (still
> a ways out, check out the work in progress at https://nest.pidgin.im).

This now done and I believe I've gotten all the redirects.  However,
if I have missed one, please let me know so I can fix it.

Also I added the "X-FRAME-OPTIONS: SAMEORIGIN" header to all of our
sites on rock so those are no long susceptible to clickjacking.  I
still need to do this on nicobar which runs developer.pidgin.im.

Finally I add DNS CAA records to both pidgin.im and imfreedom.org so
that browsers that check it will now verify that we only allow tls
certificates to be issued for those domains from lets encrypt.

Thanks,

--
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>