Trac Upgrade

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Mon Nov 18 20:14:43 EST 2019

Greetings Programs!

On Saturday (2019-11-23) we will be upgrading Trac on
developer.pidgin.im from 1.0.2 to 1.2.5.  This update is long overdue,
but will be short lived as we need to be on 1.2.0+ to migrate to the
issue tracker we're looking at migrating to.

We will be starting this upgrade around 20:00 UTC and expect to have
it completed around 22:00 UTC.  We don't anticipate it taking the full
2 hours, but we want to have some extra time in case we need it.
During this time frame, developer.pidgin.im will be up and down so
please try to limit your usage during that time.

Also, while I have everyone's attention. Please check out
https://nest.pidgin.im which will become the new https://pidgin.im in
the future.  If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions
please let me know!

Thanks,

--
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>