Pidgin and IMFreedom Email

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Tue Dec 1 23:40:18 EST 2020

On 11/16/20 7:59 PM, Gary Kramlich wrote:
> Greetings Programs!!
>
> As some of you know, one of our hosting providers, NetworkRedux, is
> shutting down December 1st.  Luckily we have nearly everyone migrated
> except for email.

This past weekend, with December 1st quickly approaching we determined
that we weren't going to be able to get the new email server up and
running in time.  As such. Richard Laager and Wiktel [1] have helped up
migrate the existing virtual machine over to their infrastructure.

This is just a temporary solution as we're still planning on migrating
to the new ansible based virtual machine we've been working on, but this
solves the immediate problem of us being out of time.  We have a agreed
on a date of March 1st to shut this virtual machine which gives us 3
months to get the new permanent solution sorted out.

[1] https://wiktel.com

Thank,

--
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>