Client Side Certificates for Pidgin

Lucas Fisher lucas.fisher at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 16:16:35 EST 2020

Hey, well this is a blast from the past! If I recall, I couldn't see how to
make it a plugin as it required changes to internal APIs. It was never
merged.  It was working with the Openfire XMMP server at the time.

The code was in the hg cpw.ljfisher.ssl_client_auth branch which I don't
see in the current repository.  That would have been at
http://hg.pidgin.im/cpw/ljfisher/ssl_client_auth/. It looks like I still
have a checkout of some version of the code locally if you want. However,I
have no idea what state it is in or even if the code I found is the working
version.

Lucas