Trac Migration

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Tue Sep 1 20:53:33 EDT 2020

On 9/1/20 8:03 AM, Luke Schierer wrote:
> As developer.pidgin.im goes read only, what will we still have on
> imperial?  do we still need imperial to host a read-only replica of
> the trac install & wiki?

Imperial has been nothing more than the backup mx for over a year.  That
said, there's another email I have to send, but yesterday I received
work that NetworkRedux will no longer be hosting as of December 1st.

That said, I deleted the backup mx records from all of our domains last
night and am planing on taking imperial down Friday evening.  That
leaves rock which has a ton of work to do yet.  If you're interested in
the specifics I can add you to the proper groups so you can see the
issues on https://issues.imfreedom.org.

Likewise, nicobar is the server running trac, and until we finish
migrating the wiki to the new website nicobar will remain.  It's kind of
funny actually... My plan was to free up nicobar this year but now it's
turned into rock and imperial.

> Luke

Thanks,

--