Pidgin 2.14.2 has been released!

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Thu Apr 1 18:57:43 EDT 2021

Greetings programs!

Today we have released Pidgin 2.14.2! You can find it at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pidgin/files/Pidgin/2.14.2/.
Unfortunately we can no longer us Bintray as they are no longer hosting
files so SourceForge is the only place to get it!

version 2.14.2 (04/01/2021):
    * Fix a build issue when compiling with gstreamer but without voice
and
      video. (RR #25)
    * Enable cyrus-sasl by default. (RR #26)
    * Fix an issue with opening link in Firefox. (RR #503)
(PIDGIN-16589)
    * Fix a regression from 2.14.0 where extra whitespace would be
displayed
      when pasting <p> elements from HTML. (RR #504) (PIDGIN-17437)

    * Require Python 3 for generating the D-Bus bindings. (RR #550)

    * Fix an issue where pasting <hr>'s and other HTML elements would

      eventually lead to a crash. (RR #514) (PIDGIN-17446)

Thanks!

--
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>