Prepping the 2.14.2 Release

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Sat Feb 13 03:44:51 EST 2021

Greetings Programs!

I know it's been a very long time, but We are finally prepping the
2.14.2 release!  We haven't picked a release date yet but we will be
releasing it in the next few weeks.

The ChangeLog so far includes

 * Fix a build issue when compiling with gstreamer but without voice and
video. (RR #25 Gary Kramlich)
 * Enable cyrus-sasl by default. (RR #26 Gary Kramlich)
 * Fix an issue with opening link in Firefox. (RR #503) (PIDGIN-16589)

I also I have a review request in to fix the additional white space
regression when pasting html with <p>'s in it.

Part of this message is to ask if there's any other problematic bugs
that are causing issues for you all that we might be able to sneak into
this release.

Also if anyone is able to reproduce
https://issues.imfreedom.org/issue/PIDGIN-17405 please let me know how!

Thanks,