Reviewboard

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Wed Jan 6 05:39:04 EST 2021

Greetings Programs,

I regret to inform you all that we have lost the database that backed
https://reviews.imfreedom.org on Monday night.  This was entirely my
fault especially since I had not gotten a backup solution in place.  I'm
still working on a backup solution but we have restored
https://reviews.imfreedom.org as much as possible.

Since all existing review requests were lost, the new database is
starting at review request 400.  This was to avoid the issue where the
links in the commit messages for previously merged review requests could
share a review request id with one that was lost.

I have recreated my open review requests via my local branches and
everyone else will need to do the same as well.

Thanks,

--
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>