Pidgin 2.14.6 has been released!

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Fri Jul 9 22:19:08 EDT 2021

Greetings Programs!

We've just released a bug fix release of Pidgin. The ChangeLog is below
and the downloads are available on sourceforge.

General:
* Update references to point to our current websites. (RR 766) (Gary
  Kramlich)
* Add a donate link to the help menu. (RR 749) (Gary Kramlich)

Finch:
* Check pkg-config for ncurses before looking for it manually. (RR 729)
  (Justin Lecher)

Pidgin:
* Replace newlines in topics with spaces. (PIDGIN-16704) (RR 730) (Gary
  Kramlich)

libpurple:
* Added support for the no_proxy environment variable. (PIDGIN-17518)
  (RR #667) (Alynx Zhou and Gary Kramlich)
* Added infrastructure for fuzzing as well as some initial fuzzers.
  (RR #760) (Jordy Zomer)
* Fix an out of bounds write in purple_markup_linkify. (RR 781) (Thomas
  Roth, Dominik Maier, and Fabian Freyer)

XMPP:
* Enable session management after binding a resource. (PIDGIN-17520) (RR
  759) (defanor)

Zephyr:
* Fix a clang logical-not-parentheses warning. (PIDGIN-17528) (RR 731)
  (Gary Kramlich)

Enjoy!

--
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>