Pidgin 2.14.6 has been released!
grim at reaperworld.com
Fri Jul 9 22:19:08 EDT 2021
We've just released a bug fix release of Pidgin. The ChangeLog is below
and the downloads are available on sourceforge.
* Update references to point to our current websites. (RR 766) (Gary
* Add a donate link to the help menu. (RR 749) (Gary Kramlich)
* Check pkg-config for ncurses before looking for it manually. (RR 729)
* Replace newlines in topics with spaces. (PIDGIN-16704) (RR 730) (Gary
* Added support for the no_proxy environment variable. (PIDGIN-17518)
(RR #667) (Alynx Zhou and Gary Kramlich)
* Added infrastructure for fuzzing as well as some initial fuzzers.
(RR #760) (Jordy Zomer)
* Fix an out of bounds write in purple_markup_linkify. (RR 781) (Thomas
Roth, Dominik Maier, and Fabian Freyer)
* Enable session management after binding a resource. (PIDGIN-17520) (RR
* Fix a clang logical-not-parentheses warning. (PIDGIN-17528) (RR 731)
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>
More information about the Devel