Google Summer of Code 2022

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Tue Feb 8 19:00:11 EST 2022

Greetings Programs!

Google Summer of Code[1] is happening again for 2022 and applications
for organizations just opened and closes on February 21.

I am up for administrating this year but I have a pretty full schedule
right now so I probably won't be able to mentor.

I know Eion has mentioned that he would like to mentor. Is there anyone
else that would like to join in and mentor this year?

Please let me know as soon as possible so we can get everything setup.
That said I don't need a firm commitment yet as you can see from the
time line[2] we have quite a bit of time before we lock in mentors.

[1] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/
[2] https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

Thanks,

--