[Fwd: Re: [Advisories] Libpurple security vulnerability CORE-2009-0727]
paul at darkrain42.org
Fri Aug 14 14:14:20 EDT 2009
And Ari Pollak spoke on 08/14/2009 10:49 AM, saying:
> Is there a CVE number for this yet? I couldn't seem to find any in my
> history. Also, if the patch isn't going to be finalized soon, can we
> delay the unemargo date to give people time to prepare packages?
Per an exchange between Mark and myself in the XMPP MUC (nobody else spoke
up), I think this is going to be the final patch.
I'll e-mail CORE asking if a CVE has been assigned.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 898 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Packagers