Pending disclosure date for MSN vulnerability

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Mon Aug 17 12:01:51 EDT 2009

Ethan Blanton wrote:
> John Bailey spake unto us the following wisdom:
>> Currently what I need to know is:
>>   * are we going to release on Tuesday?
>
> I have no opinion on this.

Since no one else has spoken up in the last 12 hours, I'm going to assume we
will be releasing tomorrow.  Thus, I'm calling for all developers to commit NEWS
entries and push them.  I will handle merging and pushing the merge tomorrow
morning/early afternoon.  I will tag at some point prior to 12:30 PM US EDT
tomorrow.  I can build and sign tarballs, but this is a task probably best left
to someone else since my GPG key is untrusted.

John