2.7.0 test tarballs

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Wed May 12 10:10:53 EDT 2010

On 05/12/2010 03:46 AM, Kevin Stange wrote:
> On 05/12/2010 12:10 AM, Elliott Sales de Andrade wrote:
>> Sorry for this extra work, but attached is one more little patch that
>> didn't make it into the 2.7.0 tarball. It fixes some errors in the MSN
>> protocol that result in unnecessary network usage, so we recommend
>> applying it to save your users' bandwidth. Please see ticket #11532
>> for more details.
>
> Why not re-reroll the tarballs with this patch if they're not yet
> officially released?  (Assuming John doesn't mind)

I'd prefer not having to recreate the tarballs since I've already tagged and
committed the usual post-release stuff locally.  I'm just sitting on the
revisions until I make the release public.

We can always cut a 2.7.1 in two weeks to include this fix and the couple of
XMPP bug fixes Paul squeezed in late last night.

John