Test tarballs for Pidgin 2.7.4devel available

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Sun Oct 17 00:11:37 EDT 2010

Packagers,

I have prepared the testing tarballs I mentioned in a previous post.  They
contain the patch provided with my earlier vulnerability disclosure.  The
tarballs are available here:

http://pidgin.im/~rekkanoryo/pidgin-2.7.4devel.tar.gz
http://pidgin.im/~rekkanoryo/pidgin-2.7.4devel.tar.bz2

GPG signatures generated using the same key used to sign this message are
available here:

http://pidgin.im/~rekkanoryo/pidgin-2.7.4devel.tar.gz.asc
http://pidgin.im/~rekkanoryo/pidgin-2.7.4devel.tar.bz2.asc

Please let us know of any problems with the tarballs so we can make efforts to
correct them.

Again, I do not expect there to be significant differences between these
tarballs and the finalized release tarballs, unless your testing finds problems
with them that we need to correct.  I expect to tag and post links to finalized
tarballs for you by 12:00 PM US EDT on Wednesday.

Thanks,

John