Pidgin 2.14.10 has been released!!!
grim at reaperworld.com
Thu Jun 2 23:45:10 EDT 2022
We just released a bug fix release of Pidgin. The ChangeLog is below and
the downloads are available on SourceForge!
* Audit and correct the COPYRIGHT file. (RR 1425) (Richard Laager)
* Fix a spelling error in a debug message for proxies. (RR 1426)
* Install some emojis already in the theme but not being installed.
(RR 1428) (Richard Laager)
* Drop the QQ smileys as we don't ship QQ anymore. (PIDGIN-14385)
(RR 1429) (Richard Laager)
* Modernize the desktop file. (RR 1433) (Richard Laager)
* Modernize the appdata file. (RR 1431) (Richard Laager)
* Make privacy settings persist. (PIDGIN-17137) (RR 1463) (Belgin
* Fix a use after free that was introduced in 2.14.9. (RR 1488)
* Fix a crash if the server sends a short form JOIN message.
(PIDGIN-17375) (RR 1484) (Belgin Știrbu)
* Fix a regression from 2.14.9 where XMPP accounts state would get lost
after failing to connect. (PIDGIN-17621) (RR 1455) (Belgin Știrbu)
* Fix a crash when requesting your own info in an XMPP conference.
(RR 1465) (Belgin Știrbu)
* Fix hang when completing a file transfer over XMPP. (RR 1466) (Belgin
* Fix updating custom smileys. (PIDGIN-17153) (RR 1477) (Belgin Știrbu)
* Fix unblocking users. (PIDGIN-16414) (RR 1479) (Belgin Știrbu)
* Fix a crash when cancelling a file transfer. (PIDGIN-17189) (RR 1485)
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 840 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Packagers