ubuntu 10.04 cell phone im's

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Thu Jun 16 04:47:04 EDT 2011

Hi Klein.  Sorry for not responding earlier--your message got put into
a holding queue because it was over the max file size for emails to
this mailing list, and we didn't notice it until just now.

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 7:50 AM, klein <kleinde at aim.com> wrote:
> sorry to be sending this to the security department but i didn't think
> sending it through the email support was a good idea with all the cell
> phone #'s in it,

In the future it would be more appropriate to file a ticket in our bug
tracker and simply remove the phone numbers from the log output by
hand before posting.

> the cell phones are logged in on the buddy list  and i know the cell phones
> are on and logged in but when i try to send a im it comes back user not
> logged in

I don't know why that would happen.  This sounds similar to
http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/13949

--Mark