Pidgin / lib purple XMPP remote crash

jv.gutierrezb at gmail.com jv.gutierrezb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 06:39:29 EDT 2012

I've just tested your patch in a linux environment and works fine. I can't build WinPidgin, but if you provide me the patched DLL I'll test it.

Btw, i just introduced a typo in the POC name and you reproduced it in the name of the patch. Actually the CVE is CVE-2012-2214 and not 2012-2144. Excuse the mistake please.

Cheers