Request

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Fri Sep 28 23:25:16 EDT 2012

Kyle Brady spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Due to concerns related to security, privacy, and identity, please remove
> all posts (of any kind) related to, or at least sourced by, the emails of
> brady.k at gmail.com and kyle at kyle-brady.com, especially on the mailing lists.

Unfortunately, this is not possible.  While we can technically remove
it from the archives on pidgin.im, our mailing lists are archived in
dozens of places around the Internet that are not controlled by us.
As public mailing lists, anyone can subscribe, and many people have
subscribed third-party archive services.

We have tried to make this clear by putting a statement on the list
description pages and in the Pidgin about box that the lists are
public.

Ethan