deprecated gnutls_certificate_type_set_priority

Tomasz Wasilczyk tomkiewicz at cpw.pidgin.im
Wed Apr 17 12:24:48 EDT 2013

Hi,

the last linux warning (at least, when compiling on my system) is the following:

ssl-gnutls.c: In function 'ssl_gnutls_connect':
ssl-gnutls.c:416:2: warning: 'gnutls_certificate_type_set_priority' is
deprecated (declared at /usr/include/gnutls/compat.h:270)
[-Wdeprecated-declarations]

I guess, it's used to force certificate types to GNUTLS_CRT_X509.

Is it necessary, while we call gnutls_priority_set (which sets
allowed, secure ciphers) few lines above? Can it be safely moved to
#else block?

Tomek