Autocomplete Enabled

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Mon Sep 23 02:19:19 EDT 2013

These screenshots don't change my mind. Are you implying that it's a
security problem for browsers to store passwords? If so, does it seem
weird to you that browsers offer this functionality? If you think this
is a security problem, have you tried talking to browser vendors about
it?

I agree with Daniel--our trac instance is not sensitive enough to
warrant the inconvenient of disabling browsers' password remembering
features.