Increase signal and reduce noise with Bugcrowd's Crowdcontrol platform

Drew drew at bugcrowd.com
Wed Aug 13 12:49:43 EDT 2014

effective, but as you know, they’re also pretty inefficient.
id="docs-internal-guid-cdcf110d-d021-c8df-398b-830a037cd5dc"><span>We’ve
seen across our 95 programs that actionable reports (i.e. the signal) are
usually less than 10% of all reports received. You’ve been on our
list of bug bounty programs for awhile now, and I wanted to reach out about
dealing with the noise.</span></p>
<ul>
<li dir="ltr"><span>You retain <span style="text-decoration:
underline;">100% control</span> of your program. If you decide you want
help with triage or validation, you can tag in our in-house team of
analysts.</span></li>
<li dir="ltr"><span>We’ve built Crowdcontrol from the ground up to
save your team time with features like automated de-duplication, signal to
noise reputation scoring, and automated validation.</span></li>
<li dir="ltr"><span>Clear, concise reporting on incoming reports and
spend.</span></li>
</ul>
where we’ll share data collected across the 95 programs we’ve
run, a few war stories that you’ll be able to relate to, and 3 key
tips on how to run a more effective program. You can join us by heading
over to our <a href="https://bugcrowd.com/resources/bug-bounty-webinar">run
a better bounty webinar page</a>.</p>