PGP key for vulnerability reports

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Sat Jan 11 12:42:14 EST 2014

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 12:35 AM, Eion Robb <eion at robbmob.com> wrote:
> I could swear I wrote a patch for this a few months back that just did an
> "open in folder" kind of thing with explorer.  Was that just for the
> purple_notify_uri() stuff though and not anything else?

Your memory is good. We have this, from 2011:
https://hg.pidgin.im/pidgin/main/rev/4377067bda01

But as Yves pointed out, I think the "if file://" block never gets
executed because of how we call that function:
    #define FILELINKSIZE  (sizeof("file://") - 1)
    const char *uri = gtk_imhtml_link_get_url(link) + FILELINKSIZE;
    file_open_uri(imhtml, uri);

Maybe we just need to make sure that block DOES get executed?