PGP key for vulnerability reports

Richard Johnson rjohnson at sourcefire.com
Tue Jan 14 11:40:53 EST 2014

The reason I suggest using the browser to handle file:// URLs is that this
is an old problem that has been worked around many times. The default
behavior is more secure if you pass a file:// url to the browser than if
you pass to ShellExecute and the user will have already configured the
behavior they are comfortable with if they didn't like the default.

--
Richard Johnson
Sourcefire VRT