IRC correctness checks

Tomasz Wasilczyk twasilczyk at pidgin.im
Thu Jan 16 04:53:08 EST 2014

W dniu 16.01.2014 08:09, Mark Doliner pisze:
> So the remaining task is to go through each msg, determine how many
> args it uses, and put that value in the _irc_msgs array? I can do that
> sometime in the next few days if no one beats me to it.

Exactly. To be specific, -1 is for unknown, we need to replace all such
values.

I also realized, that messing with PurpleConnection doesn't really
matters in terms of fixing the bug. We don't have time to refactor this
code, so I think, that we should just:
- drop the if (gc) check, if its used only for purple_notify_*, as its
gracefully handled here
- leave it as is, if its used somewhere, where it matters

Tomek