PGP key for vulnerability reports

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Wed Jan 22 16:04:56 EST 2014

Good question, Rich. Let's ask my contact at Red Hat who helped issue
the CVE identifiers.

Tomas, is there discoverer attribution info associated with each CVE
ID? If so, could we double check who's listed for CVE-2013-6486 and
CVE-2013-6487. (Feel free to forward this email as you deem
appropriate.)

I believe it should ideally be:
CVE-2013-6486 - Yves Younan of Sourcefire VRT
CVE-2013-6487 - Yves Younan, Ryan Pentney, and Pawel Janic of Sourcefire VRT

Thanks,
Mark