Need to Log Into Our Account

Marjan Majdi mmajdi at adaptivem.com
Wed Jul 16 13:06:18 EDT 2014

Hello,

The person that set up our account is no longer with the company and we
need to log into our account. Could you please assist with this?

--

Thank you!

Marjan Majdi | Executive Assistant/Office Manager

Direct: *949-525-9916 <949-525-9916>*    Fax: 949-525-9779

mmajdi at adaptivem.com | www.adaptivem.com

--
The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or legally