4 vulnerabilities in libpurple

Richard Johnson rjohnson at sourcefire.com
Tue Oct 14 08:58:07 EDT 2014

Hi Daniel, I wanted to mention that we'd like to modify the way we do our
credit byline since our acquisition by Cisco. In place of Sourcefire VRT,
we are now 'Cisco Talos' so if the credit was:
Discovered by Yves Younan of Sourcefire VRT

we would like it to read:
Discovered by Yves Younan of Cisco Talos

Thanks!

--
Richard Johnson
Sourcefire VRT