Fraudulent Account Created Under My Name

Sandra Lemaire lemairesandra1906 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 18:08:50 EDT 2014

Hello, I've been made aware that co-workers have created a Pidgin account
under my Gmail account so that they can see my IMs on GTalk to others in
the office. I would like to have this account deleted.

The account is associated with sandra.lemaire at gmail.com - I am unable to
change the password or manage the account in any way since I did not create
it. However those who did create it are able to not only see my email but
also are privy to all my conversations.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.  I am sending this from
another Gmail account I own.

Thanks in advance,

Sandra Lemaire