You'll Never Use A Laptop Again . .

Touchfire touchfire at ambrasplace.com
Fri Sep 26 12:39:41 EDT 2014

                                                       Your iPad Will Never be the Same                                                                                    Touchfire, Inc. | 1117NW_54th_Street | Seattle,_WA_98107                                              Makes iPad Typing And Viewing Easy And Enjoyable | With Touchfire You Will: -Type on your iPad faster and more accurately -Increase comfort and productivity -Reduce neck strain and screen glare -Prevent drops, dings, and cracked screens | Over 35,000 Satisfied Customers!                                          To unsubscribe , please click here.            	      18 After this shall he turn his face unto the isles, and shall take many but a prince for his own behalf shall cause the reproach offered by him to cease without his own reproach he shall cause it to turn upon him. 78 Through the tender mercy of our God whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us, 33 Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again,
  and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews? 12 In that day I will perform against Eli all things which I have spoken concerning his house when I begin, I will also make an end. 7 Ain, Remmon, and Ether, and Ashan four cities and their villages 30 He shall not depart out of darkness the flame shall dry up his branches, and by the breath of his mouth shall he go away. 167 My soul hath kept thy testimonies and I love them exceedingly.	      	      CHAPTER 2 2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. 1 Who is as the wise man? and who knoweth the interpretation of a thing? a mans wisdom maketh his face to shine, and the boldness of his face shall be changed. 8 He shall fly away as a dream, and shall not be found yea, he shall be chased away as a vision of the night. 50 And these are the sons of Aaron Eleazar his son, Phinehas his son, Abishua his son, 3 And he pre
 ssed upon them greatly and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat. 19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.	      	      	      CHAPTER 32 2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of. 5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. 10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee
  out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 37 Kedemoth with her suburbs, and Mephaath with her suburbs four cities. 20 Blessed are ye that sow beside all waters, that send forth thither the feet of the ox and the ass.	      	      	      	      4  They kept also the feast of tabernacles, as it is written, and offered the daily burnt offerings by number, according to the custom, as the duty of every day required 28 When he established the clouds above when he strengthened the fountains of the deep 21 But bade them farewell, saying, I must by all means keep this feast that cometh in Jerusalem but I will return again unto you, if God will. And he sailed from Ephesus. 17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not. 39 And David girded his sword upon his armour, and he assayed to go for he had not proved it. And David said unto Saul, I cannot go with these for I have not proved them. And David
  put them off him. 17 And I have said, I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt unto the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, unto a land flowing with milk and honey. 5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.