iPad Owners Rejoice Over Revolutionary Case and Keyboard .

Touchfire at rock.pidgin.im Touchfire at rock.pidgin.im
Mon Sep 29 14:09:46 EDT 2014

          Transform Your iPad Into A Laptop Replacement

          -Touchfire,-Inc. | 1117_NW 54th_Street | Seattle, WA _8107

            Makes iPad Typing And Viewing Easy And Enjoyable | With Touchfire You Will: -Type on your iPad faster and more accurately -Increase comfort and productivity -Reduce neck strain and screen glare -Prevent drops, dings, and cracked screens | Over 35,000 Satisfied Customers!

      To unsubscribe , please click_here.

      26 For the king knoweth of these things, before whom also I speak freely for I am persuaded that none of these things are hidden from him for this thing was not done in a corner. 26 And it came to pass at the return of the year, that Benhadad numbered the Syrians, and went up to Aphek, to fight against Israel. 23 And he said, LORD God of Israel, there is no God like thee, in heaven above, or on earth beneath, who keepest covenant and mercy with thy servants that walk before thee with all their heart 2 Take Aaron and his sons with him, and the garments, and the anointing oil, and a bullock for the sin offering, and two rams, and a basket of unleavened bread 6 He is not here, but is risen remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee, CHAPTER 25
      THE PROVERBS 11 But Jehoshabeath, the daughter of the king, took Joash the son of Ahaziah, and stole him from among the kings sons that were slain, and put him and his nurse in a bedchamber. So Jehoshabeath, the daughter of king Jehoram, the wife of Jehoiada the priest, for she was the sister of Ahaziah, hid him from Athaliah, so that she slew him not. CHAPTER 15 35 Thus shall ye say every one to his neighbour, and every one to his brother, What hath the LORD answered? and, What hath the LORD spoken? 55 But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell. 21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken and he was uncovered within his tent.
       3 He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth. 2 I will rise now, and go about the city in the streets, and in the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loveth I sought him, but I found him not. 9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. 2 By lot was their inheritance, as the LORD commanded by the hand of Moses, for the nine tribes, and for the half tribe. CHAPTER 2 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
      5 And certain of them that stood there said unto them, What do ye, loosing the colt? 12 Also Amaziah said unto Amos, O thou seer, go, flee thee away into the land of Judah, and there eat bread, and prophesy there 10 In thee have they discovered their fathers nakedness in thee have they humbled her that was set apart for pollution. 11 The sun and moon stood still in their habitation at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. 9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing but contrariwise blessing knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing. 12 I will declare thy righteousness, and thy works for they shall not profit thee.
       7 The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you. 15 Cursed be the man who brought tidings to my father, saying, A man child is born unto thee making him very glad. 21 Moreover the soul that shall touch any unclean thing, as the uncleanness of man, or any unclean beast, or any abominable unclean thing, and eat of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings, which pertain unto the LORD, even that soul shall be cut off from his people. 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. 12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. 24 The children of Judah that bare shield and spear were six thousand and eight hundred, ready armed to the war.
      13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you. 34 A golden bell and a pomegranate, a golden bell and a pomegranate, upon the hem of the robe round about. 8 Their seed is established in their sight with them, and their offspring before their eyes. 21 Hadoram also, and Uzal, and Diklah, 2 That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations. CHAPTER 2