MailMan Bugs

Kevin Stange kevin at simguy.net
Thu Feb 12 01:39:48 EST 2015

Hi Ramin,

Thanks for your report.

Which security issues are you reporting with mailman?  We are using
version 2.1.15, which is shipped with Debian Wheezy.  There is no
indication of a security issue fixed in the change logs from 2.1.16
through 2.1.18 that I am able to find, nor has there been any DSA posted
or CVE issued more recently than 2011.  Your link does not describe any
security issues except one fixed in 2.1.15, which is the version we are
using.