Security Bug due to Unchecked use of GnuTLS function

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Tue Apr 19 09:10:23 EDT 2016

Yuan Jochen Kang spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Yes, I agree with your assessment.

Great.  We will hopefully get this out in the next few weeks (say, by
the end of May?) as a coordinated release.

Would you like us to request a CVE for this, or would you?  If you
would like us to request it, we will need the relevant information
from you (how you would like to be credited, a brief summary, etc.).
If you would like to request it, please coordinate with us to ensure
that the embargo is correct.

Thanks for helping us make libpurple better!

Ethan