Site scraping question

Andrej Nemec anemec at redhat.com
Thu Jan 28 09:19:12 EST 2016

Hello,

I work at Red Hat as a part of the Incoming team dealing with security
vulnerabilities.

One of our duties is to actively search for new security
vulnerabilities, which could affect products we ship.
To do this effectively, we created a lot of automated scripts, which
parse the most interesting websites for anything vulnerability-related.

We don't want to violate any of your rules or create any problems,
which is why I am sending this email.

We monitor this page:
http://www.pidgin.im/news/security/

Is it all right for us to create a dump of this page every hour
at maximum, to see if anything which we haven't yet encountered emerged?

Thank you for the reply.

Yours sincerely,

--
Andrej Nemec, Red Hat Product Security
3701 3214 E472 A9C3 EFBE  8A63 8904 44A1 D57B 6DDA